Expressis Verbis: How to teach Grammar creatively to adults / teens, 20.10.18, Katowice
How to teach Grammar creatively to adults / teens
Katowice, Saturday, 20 th October 2018
Give your lessons a true boost!
Come to two very intensive teacher workshops in Katowice 20-21 October!
WORK SMARTER NOT HARDER! With Expressis Verbis it is possible.
- 5 hours (10:00-15:00)
- +70 ready-made games / boards / ideas / lessons
- a 40-page booklet with my games that can be used with different levels / groups
- 98 Imaginarium cards (imported from Russia just for the training! Cards
unavailable in Poland!)
- a certificate
- prizes / discount codes for various publishing houses
- tea / coffee / sweets
10:00-11:30 Session 1: Going over the booklet, brainstorming, playing some of the games
11:45-13:15 Session 2: Booklet continued. Detailed analysis of IMAGINARIUM card games, brainstorming
13:30-15:00 Session 3: Imaginarium continued. Games for Regipio puzzles, post-its, cubes.
What else should you know?
1. The training is mainly aimed at English Teachers (or other Language teachers with at least a B2 understanding of English)
2. The training is for teachers of adults and/or teens.
3. The training will be conducted in English if there is a non-Polish teacher among the attendees or if the attendees decide on having it in English
As a member of szukaj-lektora.pl, I have a discount for you.
10% discount for all LATE BIRD options and EARLY BIRD options
(except the Bundle) – just type in: szukaj-lektoraEV
There is also another 4-hour training on Friday on teaching lexis! http://bit.ly/katowice2