Expressis Verbis: Hunt them down! – how to teach lexis creatively, 21.10.18, Katowice
Hunt them down! – how to teach lexis creatively
Katowice, 21 October 2018
Give your lessons a true boost!
Come to two very intensive teacher workshops in Katowice 20-21 October!
WORK SMARTER NOT HARDER! With Expressis Verbis it is possible.
- 4 hours (10:00-14:00)
- +30 ideas / lessons / projects
- my signature methods of teaching idioms / phrasal verbs / other lexis
- Ideas that will help you teach /revise material without making pointless
- Ideas that will help you maximize the students’ potential and minimize your prep time.
- a certificate
- prizes / discount codes for various publishing houses
- tea / coffee / sweets
approx. 10:00-11:30 Session 1: Phrasal verbs - Student Projects – how to change a boring lesson in a stimulating challenge?
Approx. 11:40-13:10 Session 2: How to effectively use game shows and other board games to teach vocabulary
Approx. 13:20-14:00 Session 3: Work smarter not harder – little prep, great lessons!
Who is it for?
1. English teachers who specialize in teaching adults (or late teens)
2. Teachers looking for ideas on how to teach phrasal verbs
3. Teachers looking for new ideas on how to teach various lexical items
4. Teachers looking for ways of making flashcards interesting
5. Teachers looking to limit the number of copies they make in class
6. Teachers looking for ways of maximizing student input during the classes
The training will be conducted in English if there is a non-Polish teacher among the attendees or if the attendees decide on having it in English
As a member of szukaj-lektora.pl, I have a discount for you .
10% discount for all LATE BIRD options and EARLY BIRD options
(except the Bundle) – just type in: szukaj-lektoraEV
There is also another 5-hour training on Thursday on teaching grammar!http://bit.ly/katowice2 2018-10-11